Bitcoin Price Analysis (Updated Today)
Today, Bitcoin has a price of $ 36,140.00 with a total market cap of $ 685,906,295,003 and a daily volume of $ 25,380,086,539. Bitcoin is up -4.15% within the last 24 hours against the US Dollar (USD) and ranked 1 out of all the cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin Price Chart (BTC/USD)
Use the converter below to calculate how much your Bitcoin (BTC) is worth in real-time against any fiat currency.
Latest Bitcoin News (Live)
- Derivatives data suggests that Bitcoin’s $39K bounce was a mere blipCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoBTC price briefly flashed bullish, but derivatives data show bears are in control of January’s $2.3 billion monthly options expiry.
- SEC rejects application for Fidelity’s Wise Origin Bitcoin Trust spot ETFCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoThe regulatory body said any rule change in favor of approving the ETF would not be aimed at preventing “fraudulent and manipulative acts and practices”…
- Around El Salvador in 45 days: A Bitcoin-only travel storyCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoHere are some travel tips from a couple who traveled around El Salvador for 45 days using only Bitcoin.
- Crypto industry seems willing to adopt FATF travel rule: SurveyCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoA new report claims that about 70% of respondents are either practicing the travel rule or planning to complete their compliance in Q1/Q2 2022.
- No blow-off top? Bitcoin hodler metric points to ‘depressed’ BTC priceCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoIt’s a slow grind for long-term holders with no significant macro top or bottom in sight, the Reserve Risk metric suggests.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency founded in 2009 by an anonymous person by the name of ‘Satoshi Nakamoto‘. The astronomical increase in the price of Bitcoin is believed to be because of its limited supply of 21 million and increased demand for a decentralised store of value. Some believe that Bitcoin resembles the closest thing to ‘Digital Gold‘ on earth.