Bitcoin Price Analysis (Updated Today)
Today, Bitcoin has a price of $ 32,718.00 with a total market cap of $ 613,122,101,424 and a daily volume of $ 51,167,974,321. Bitcoin is up -0.75% within the last 24 hours against the US Dollar (USD) and ranked 1 out of all the cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin Price Chart (BTC/USD)
Use the converter below to calculate how much your Bitcoin (BTC) is worth in real-time against any fiat currency.
Latest Bitcoin News (Live)
- Bitfarms’ shares slump on Nasdaq debut amid crypto market pull-backCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoBitfarms’ debuting shares have been unable to escape the bearish crypto meta-trend, despite the firm claiming its profits have increased amid the recent drop in…
- Opposition poses constitutional challenge to El Salvador's Bitcoin lawCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoA political party in El Salvador has filed a lawsuit alleging President Bukele’s new Bitcoin law could be unconstitutional and harmful to the country.
- Stablecoin inflows to exchanges dip as traders watch Bitcoin from the sidelinesCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoStablecoin inflows to exchanges tapered off as investors turned bearish on Bitcoin, but a surge in USDC minting could be a signal of upcoming regulation.
- Data shows Bitcoin bears dominate Friday's $2.5B BTC options expiryCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoBears have a potential $450 million lead if Bitcoin fails to hold $32,000 until June 25.
- Institutional selling of crypto reaches longest streak since Feb 2018Cointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoCoinShares’ weekly report showed another large outflow from digital asset products, with much of the selloff concentrated in Bitcoin funds.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency founded in 2009 by an anonymous person by the name of ‘Satoshi Nakamoto‘. The astronomical increase in the price of Bitcoin is believed to be because of its limited supply of 21 million and increased demand for a decentralised store of value. Some believe that Bitcoin resembles the closest thing to ‘Digital Gold‘ on earth.