Bitcoin Price Analysis (Updated Today)
Today, Bitcoin has a price of $ 0.000000 with a total market cap of $ 0 and a daily volume of $ 0. Bitcoin is up -5.10% within the last 24 hours against the US Dollar (USD) and ranked 1 out of all the cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin Price Chart (BTC/USD)
Use the converter below to calculate how much your Bitcoin (BTC) is worth in real-time against any fiat currency.
Latest Bitcoin News (Live)
- No Bitcoin ETF Yet: A Deep Dive Into the Situation in the USCointelegraph.com News - 49 minutes agoWhile waiting for decisions on their own U.S. crypto ETF proposals, Wilshire Phoenix, Kryptoin and Crescent Crypto provide their thoughts on the SEC’s ETF situation
- New Monaco-Based Startup Bitsa Adds XMR Support to Its Prepaid CardCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoMonaco-based financial firm Bitsa has enabled users to top-up their crypto cards with major privacy-focused coin Monero
- After Overnight Flash Crash, Here Are 5 Reasons Why Bitcoin Will Rally AgainCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe golden cross, strong weekly support, halving, liquidity fills and on-chain activity are all signs of bullish Bitcoin continuation
- Price Analysis Feb 21: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LINKCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoThe broad-based move in cryptocurrencies might be over and the market is likely to be selective in the next leg of the up move
- Irish Drug Dealer Tells Police That Keys to $56M in Confiscated BTC Are LostCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoIrish drug trafficker claims he lost the keys for BTC wallets worth $56 million, confiscated by the police in connection with his recent arrest
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency founded in 2009 by an anonymous person by the name of ‘Satoshi Nakamoto‘. The astronomical increase in the price of Bitcoin is believed to be because of its limited supply of 21 million and increased demand for a decentralised store of value. Some believe that Bitcoin resembles the closest thing to ‘Digital Gold‘ on earth.