Ethereum Price Analysis (Updated Today)
Today, Ethereum (ETH) has a price of $ 1,665.75 with a total market cap of $ 200,445,029,806 and a daily volume of $ 13,243,402,422. Ethereum is up -3.17% within the last 24 hours against the US Dollar (USD) and ranked 2 out of all the cryptocurrencies.
Ethereum Price Chart (ETH/USD)
Use the converter below to calculate how much your Ethereum (ETH) is worth in real-time against any fiat currency.
Latest Ethereum News (Live)
- Ethereum futures ETFs garner lukewarm reception on first day of tradingCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoDay one trading volume across all nine products stood at less than $2 million.
- 6 Questions for JW Verret — the blockchain professor who’s tracking the moneyCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoJ.W. Verret is the “Blockchain Professor.” He may be tracking your money, but he’s advocating for crypto.
- Volatility Shares cancels ETH futures ETF launch, ‘didn’t see the opportunity at this point in time’Cointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe company’s co-founder and president, Justin Young, told Cointelegraph in an email that plans to launch at a later date were “TBD.”
- Here’s what happened in crypto todayCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoNeed to know what happened in crypto today? Here is the latest news on daily trends and events impacting Bitcoin price, blockchain, DeFi, NFTs, Web3…
- Why is Ether (ETH) price up today?Cointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoEther price is up today as Ethereum futures ETF launches and other signs of institutional adoption boost investor sentiment.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum (ETH) is one of the world’s largest cryptocurrencies. It is popular for its smart-contract feature which allows for the production of decentralised apps (dApps) and the decentralisation of processes (e.g DeFi).