Ethereum Price Analysis (Updated Today)
Today, Ethereum (ETH) has a price of $ 1,602.33 with a total market cap of $ 183,751,207,152 and a daily volume of $ 27,341,247,964. Ethereum is up 6.67% within the last 24 hours against the US Dollar (USD) and ranked 2 out of all the cryptocurrencies.
Ethereum Price Chart (ETH/USD)
Use the converter below to calculate how much your Ethereum (ETH) is worth in real-time against any fiat currency.
Latest Ethereum News (Live)
- Ethereum fees are skyrocketing — But traders have alternativesCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoThe issue of scalability is vital if blockchain and decentralized applications are to accommodate a massive user base.
- Price analysis 3/5: BTC, ETH, ADA, BNB, DOT, XRP, UNI, LTC, LINK, BCHCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoSelling pressure from global equities markets continues to weigh on Bitcoin price as traders endeavor to flip the $50,000 level back to support.
- PAID Network exploiter nets $3 million in infinite mint attackCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoAfter an attack at one point worth nearly $180 million, community members are left wondering if the exploit is a “rugpull” or a security lapse.
- Major Ethereum gas fee overhaul EIP-1559 scheduled for JulyCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoUsers and investors delight as EIP-1559 is scheduled for July, but ETH miners are less than thrilled.
- The Flash Mint is here: WETH10 turbocharges the flash loan conceptCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe newest Wrapped Ether has an extensive list of improvements, including the anticipated flash mint feature.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum (ETH) is one of the world’s largest cryptocurrencies. It is popular for its smart-contract feature which allows for the production of decentralised apps (dApps) and the decentralisation of processes (e.g DeFi).