Ethereum Price Analysis (Updated Today)
Today, Ethereum (ETH) has a price of $ 2,461.85 with a total market cap of $ 293,517,807,806 and a daily volume of $ 15,266,878,033. Ethereum is up 2.13% within the last 24 hours against the US Dollar (USD) and ranked 2 out of all the cryptocurrencies.
Ethereum Price Chart (ETH/USD)
Use the converter below to calculate how much your Ethereum (ETH) is worth in real-time against any fiat currency.
Latest Ethereum News (Live)
- Price analysis 1/28: BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, SOL, XRP, LUNA, DOGE, DOT, AVAXCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoTechnical analysis points toward early bottoming signs in BTC and altcoins, but analysts forecast another sharp downside move.
- OpenSea email over inactive NFT listings sparks Twitter debateCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoSome OpenSea users who heeded OpenSea’s call to call their inactive listings ended up losing their NFTs and their money.
- Ethereum hash rate scores new ATH as PoS migration underwayCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe hash rate surpassed 1.11 PH/s for the first time ever, breaking the previous high of 1.08 PH/s set on Jan. 13.
- Bitcoin analysts fear new BTC price dip as funding rates drop post-FedCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoConcerns over possible U.S. regulation add to nerves as market sentiment calls for losses, not gains, to form the next moves of Bitcoin.
- Bears target new lows for Ethereum as Friday’s $1.1B options expiry approachesCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoETH bulls will need to keep searching for positive news, especially as bears apply extra pressure ahead of Friday’s $1.1 billion monthly options expiry.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum (ETH) is one of the world’s largest cryptocurrencies. It is popular for its smart-contract feature which allows for the production of decentralised apps (dApps) and the decentralisation of processes (e.g DeFi).