Ethereum Price Analysis (Updated Today)
Today, Ethereum (ETH) has a price of $ 506.92 with a total market cap of $ 57,609,022,251 and a daily volume of $ 17,391,825,472. Ethereum is up -2.00% within the last 24 hours against the US Dollar (USD) and ranked 2 out of all the cryptocurrencies.
Ethereum Price Chart (ETH/USD)
Use the converter below to calculate how much your Ethereum (ETH) is worth in real-time against any fiat currency.
Latest Ethereum News (Live)
- Compound liquidator makes $4M as oracles post inflated Dai priceCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoDai reached a price of $1.3 on Uniswap and Coinbase, the two exchanges used by Compound’s oracles.
- Ethereum 2.0: Less is more... and more is comingCointelegraph.com News - 22 hours agoEthereum 2.0 is no longer about just the potential to bring Ethereum to a much more diverse audience than ever before.
- Yearn Finance announces another ‘merger’ with the Cream lending protocolCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoYearn users will be able to use their strategy pool tokens as collateral for lending.
- Bitcoin fees remain low despite price surge, but Vitalik says they could soarCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoBitcoin transaction fees are less than 10% of their 2017 highs, but Vitalik Buterin believes it’s only a matter of time before they soar back…
- Price analysis 11/25: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LINK, LTC, ADA, DOT, BNB, XLMCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoBitcoin and most major altcoins could consolidate for a few days before starting the next big move.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum (ETH) is one of the world’s largest cryptocurrencies. It is popular for its smart-contract feature which allows for the production of decentralised apps (dApps) and the decentralisation of processes (e.g DeFi).