Ethereum Price Analysis (Updated Today)
Today, Ethereum (ETH) has a price of $ 3,414.34 with a total market cap of $ 401,212,581,438 and a daily volume of $ 16,264,007,080. Ethereum is up 1.26% within the last 24 hours against the US Dollar (USD) and ranked 2 out of all the cryptocurrencies.
Ethereum Price Chart (ETH/USD)
Use the converter below to calculate how much your Ethereum (ETH) is worth in real-time against any fiat currency.
Latest Ethereum News (Live)
- Bitcoin is great, but real crypto innovation has moved elsewhereCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoBitcoin will always be the boss, but the real innovative and groundbreaking developments are happening in layer-2 solutions, DAOs, NFTs with utility and the emerging…
- Evolve or die: How smart contracts are shifting the crypto sector’s balance of powerCointelegraph.com News - 22 hours agoSmart contract capabilities are rendering old-school megalithic crypto projects obsolete as blockchains evolve beyond just being a medium of exchange.
- Price analysis 9/17: BTC, ETH, ADA, BNB, XRP, SOL, DOT, DOGE, UNI, LUNACointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoBitcoin is sustaining above its immediate support, but several altcoins are showing signs of profit-booking.
- Finance Redefined: Maverick Vitalik in Time Mag, Sept. 13–17Cointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoVitalik in Top-100 innovators, Cardano’s smart contract launch and carbon NFT’s — all coming to you this week in Finance Redefined.
- Veteran trader explains when it’s the best time to cash out of the marketCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoVeteran trader Charlie Burton gives tips on how investors can manage their emotions in bull markets and the importance of sticking to a defined set…
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum (ETH) is one of the world’s largest cryptocurrencies. It is popular for its smart-contract feature which allows for the production of decentralised apps (dApps) and the decentralisation of processes (e.g DeFi).