Ethereum Price Analysis (Updated Today)
Today, Ethereum (ETH) has a price of $ 2,218.52 with a total market cap of $ 257,899,850,763 and a daily volume of $ 25,912,615,526. Ethereum is up 1.51% within the last 24 hours against the US Dollar (USD) and ranked 2 out of all the cryptocurrencies.
Ethereum Price Chart (ETH/USD)
Use the converter below to calculate how much your Ethereum (ETH) is worth in real-time against any fiat currency.
Latest Ethereum News (Live)
- 3 reasons why Ethereum may underperform Bitcoin in the short-termCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoEther could take longer than 12 months to regain ground versus Bitcoin due to increased uncertainties surrounding the shift to ETH 2.0 and reservations from…
- Bitcoin under threat, El Salvador rejected, Mark Cuban stung, McAfee ‘has nothing’: Hodler’s Digest, June 13–19Cointelegraph.com News - 1 day ago
- Ethereum faces largest ever options expiry as bears appear to dominateCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoA record number of Ether options is set to expire on June 25 as ETH looks to BTC to reverse its price momentum.
- Beyond the hype: NFTs’ actual value is still to be determinedCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoNFTs present a revolutionary and innovative technology, but their real value has been obscured by hype.
- Hawkish Fed comments push Bitcoin price and stocks lower againCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoBitcoin price drops a leg lower and stocks slump after St. Lous Federal Reserve President James Bullard signals that interest rates could rise by the…
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum (ETH) is one of the world’s largest cryptocurrencies. It is popular for its smart-contract feature which allows for the production of decentralised apps (dApps) and the decentralisation of processes (e.g DeFi).